Sunday, September 17, 2006

From the time you entered my heart with you first breath
You created your place within me
This place is happiness and Joy, special for a son

From the time you began to walk and talk
You created your style within me
Putting memories of joy, in your place special to you

From the time you began school;
I watched you grow and learn
To become the person you were meant to be
Creating happiness, your place.

From the time you became a young man
I began to realize that in time I would have to let you go
To build your own identity
Sadness and joy, your place.

From the time I watched you leave me on that dark day
I created a place for you
And named it sorrow, your place in my heart

Love eternally, Applu Broken

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?