Friday, September 15, 2006

every step towards success is in ur thots and memories. Else how come i'm able to pull/push thru all this. the bender will take shape soon, under gani's filming. U will be watching me i'm sure... as u always have. miss you, as always. words dont say anything of what i want to. dont want to fill ur ears with vain verses. feelings and emotions i've felt - i've always shared them with you. u will always understand me. we will be friends forever. no matter who says wat... i know those night-long talks wn u've told me how much or how lil i mean to you. i know you... you know me...

just keep guiding me. or just do wat u r doing to me. watever it is... make me win. or make me. or just... words fail me.

i love you da... it doesnt say a bit of wat i feel inside... but helpless...

love you ever... as always...

Yours
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?