Friday, August 04, 2006

Zorro,
where'd u go???
i talk...i nod.. i flash an eaten-up smile... i see words spill out..i feel knife-edged tears ..i'm numb and happy. i close my eyes , i see u. i open them , i see u.
i've at least achieved something now-got everyone to stop worrying bout me.

Dearth of truth.
i rest in peace like u
i will speak up only when u do.
you are my hero.
MY ZORRO.

ONE REASON WHY I STILL BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF LIFE....UNDYING LOVE FOR A FELLOW OUTSIDER.
u know what i'm craving for.U KNOW I'M A TRUTH ADDICT. u know it too well. and i know u're telling me to wait. i will bujji. i will cos,
I BELIEVE IN U.
I BELIEVE IN THE GANGA YOU CREATED.
I BELIEVE IN OUR PAIN.
much love,
YOUR GALADRIEL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?