Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don’t know, why, for the past 4 days, I am unable to forget you for a minute, my heart keeps aching and I am longing to see you. I feel you here, but I am not able to reach you, I keep talking to you in my mind, are you trying to reach your Applu, do you need something, do you want your Applu by your side for something, I don’t know, but I feel you. My heart is bleeding, because I feel so helpless and I don’t know how to reach you. I sense a sort of invisible curtain between you and me preventing me from reaching you. How did you have the heart to leave us da. I still keep the hope of seeing you and talking to you sometime, I don’t know how and when, but I will keep up that hope. Applu.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?