Saturday, July 01, 2006


I promised not to cry on your birthday because it is a day to rejoice, but could not control myself when I saw your ma for the first time so upset. Sorry da. But I will keep the other promise I made. I did everything to please you on your birthday, to gift your money by SW and spending the evening in Little Hearts to bring happiness and smile to those children of God. So many of your friends came, if you have asked them before to come to Little hearts, they would have laughed, but by parting from them, you have made them to come to Little Hearts and I am sure some of them will certainly help them, not only in your memory, but also on their own. Nobody in this world, how godly he may be will know where exactly you are, in what form you are, but one thing for sure, you as Raja, Rami, Eaash, daaei, and with so many names will always remain in our heart. You are an angel always, guide us, bye my Angel. Applu

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?