Thursday, July 06, 2006

ha ha the saying "Nothing lasts forever, even cold november rain" makes so much sense now. dey u know something i always wondered why u were called base. i didnt ask anybody, but now i sorta figured it out myself. don worry i wont tell anybody and ill make sure i don get a nick name like tat ever. im so sorry i couldnt do much on ur bday. i guess u shd be knowing why. anyways i just had high fever again for 3 days, i went to a hosp also. i missed u so much cuz u were the one beside me when i was admitted in apollo last year and ur the one who told me not to bug the nurses by my tantrums. i kept that in my mind this time. u know i was thinking. what was the last thing u ever told me while u were here.........i tht it was the all the best u told me for my exam tat day but no it wasnt, i remember u were asleep when i left. its not good night, never have we said good night to each other. seriously i dunno, i think it would have been poi paddi or have u finished studying. let me keep it like tat till i find out. dey u missed the marriage, more than me freaking out im sure it wud have been u. everybody came. after so many years i was seeing them all together.i missed u a lot then. i know i wud have been left out if u were there but now i feel it wud have been ok cuz u wud have then and there come and given me company like u always do. in the end was i supposed to know tat nothing else matters...............

ganesh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?