Monday, July 17, 2006

Dude...
Thanks for coming in my dream again. How come u failed in a tooling paper? thot u loved mfg. I saw ma react very normal. Maybe i must've simulated how she reacted wn u lost ur fone. And wat was that towards the end of the dream... you wanna be with us forever.Maybe u r with us and its just we ppl who are way too numb cos v were way too hurt by ur absence that we dont feel ur presence around. But I understand u r around. I want you by my side all the time. I've not been to besant's in all this while. I only went to cozee once and that too with Gani. Otherwise, its just not the same old me. I've set ur pic as my wallpaper and i feel the urge to finish off bundler asap so that we can patent it and release it into the Market. It's still BYS and u r the spiritual leader.
Love you
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?