Friday, July 28, 2006

dey......i was wondering.....now that your with god.......ask him one question on his face......what did our family do wrong??? what did applu do wrong??? what did we all do wrong to deserve this??? as far as i know our family has done nothing but good and not to mention applu. the things he s done. seriously he's god.why such a suffering for him. i cant bear to see him like this. dont u remember all this times we had as a family. u me amma and applu. now do u think we can ever have a vacation without u.u have no idea how much i cry when i see my friends going with their families for a vacation. hurts me so much.think and see, the only thing tat gives applu happiness "WAS" u and me. now sorrow has dissolved everything and even the happiness he has left in me is fading cuz of u. why??? why did u leave us. no forget us. why did u leave him?? i have my friends to give me happiness??? what does he have left?? don say its me......its really hard.ok fine you ve left us......if u really miss us and feel bad, u have to make a sacrifice for me. i don care what u do but u have to make applu forget u. i know its hard on u also but u have to deserve this. atleast for my sake. u think i can be ahppy if he s thinkning about u so much. if ur watching me im sure u would be able to see why im so detached from him and the rest of the family. cuz they are still thinking about u. trust me the only way i can be myself is for applu to accept the fact that u are no more and no force can bring u back alive and its time to realise and relish wat he has left his life.don worry ill make him proud but only if u do this for me.i know its hard but pls do it. your name will live on forever leave that to me. i promise if not now, in the future ppl will be able to see you in me. for so long i was no more than a shadow to u. ive realised tat its time to slowly change into u. ill do it but only if u do wat i tell u soon otherwise beyond a period of time im sure my mind will be lost forever and ganesh will be present only physically but his mind wont be normal anymore. so we have a deal. u do wat i told u and ill do keep up my word. hurry up!!!! the clock is ticking. i hope u know wat i mean.

take care
till next time
ganesh
p.s remember time is the main factor.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?