Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dei...
I dnt care y zizu's goal could not be saved. i dnt care y our guys missed so many goals. i dnt care y we couldn't make it to even extratime. i dnt care abt portugal not having made it to the finals but all i regret is u r not here to shout "oh Scr..." cos i would've stayed over at ur place to watch the match and v wud've been back from our usual night out eats. sigh...
I miss you loverman
Miss u brother...
Wherever u r... Remember, I still love you the same way. not a day passes without my thinking of you. I love You. I wanna make u feel how much i miss you.Tho i dint go to little hearts, i remember ur having told me abt ur wanting to go there. I didnt laugh at u but i smiled in respect and told yuppie abt it. I wish v went there together. Aen Da? Y did u hv to do this to me? i'm gonna go to Krishnaveni theatre with Yuppie but the bery thot of that theatre reminds me only of u n i watching gilli there in harley's last few working days.
I want u back on earth just for a small span called a lifetime. Its something not beyond wat humans are greedy for in this god-forsaken planet. just a lifetime...
I know one thing for sure. tho i dnt believe much in friendship, u wud've been one guy i'd've stayed in touch with for a real real real long time to come. Sigh...

I love you n miss u infinitely

Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?