Thursday, June 15, 2006

its hard to say tat my tears have dried up....well they havent....im still trying to accept the fact tat ur not here with me but i cant....everything i do it reflects a memory saying the last time i did this ramesh was there....when i was thinking of my football matches at AISC, the best of my life then i suddenly remember, that time ramesh was there and now he s not....i dunno how to take this torture anymore....i just came back from blore....trust me it was so empty....with u there it would have been great....atlest now give me the strength and courage to stand alone....hey by the way, im sick right now, come back and take care of me and cry for me like u did when i had dengue....maybe i should get dengue again....only then u ll come back....see man what im trying to say is im showing myself to be as brave but i cant forget a single moment and im crying inside every second....i was actually dreaming of danceing in the rain when patti woke me up tat fatefull day....she was crying and she said im scared cuz ramesh met wit an accident and he s serious....wait for like five days....if u can read this blog then ill write down about those two days from my point of view....then u ll know how it was....maybe then u ll come back....right now i trust ur beside me reading wat im writing....im feeling around myself trying to place my hand on u....well i think i can be rest assured tat my elder brother will take care and guide me thru my life....

till next time
bye bye
ganesh

Comments:
hey etchai

i know u miss me, we had all the fun too soon, because i had to leave early. i was always jealous of your strength and guts and bold ness. why r u crying da, i left u early but i gave you some one else to take care of you who is better than me and dearer to me like u, you know whom i mean, you only knew everything and i told you every thing. you are a tough guy, you have to do what i left behind to do, you have to take care of ma, applu and patti and you are crying, idiot wake up. i am always with you, fulfil my dreams, which i could not do, i am in you, nowhere else. love you etchai as always. next time cheer me up, i can't rest if i keep getting all these sick messages and all these crying messages from all of you. i have to rest some time and i can do so only if you take over from me and stand by me. by the way, don't keep getting sick again, it bothers me, take care, i am watching you, waiting for a real cheerful one from you like you always used to do.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?