Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hi Da...
Things are getting confirmed soon. I'll be completing our BYS bundler soon and show it to applu. Once that is finalised I'll make a prototype thru some sources. I'll work out all that's necessary towards it. Our dream should be a success, come what may. May be we aren't going global as planned but the bundler should be born. I still remember what you'd told Chinnasamy Uncle in the erode train while u were coming back from ur kerala Rotaract trip - "he's done some designing towards it." That's gonna materialize now.
U r a winner. I love You Da. U'll always be WBR and SkS. I miss you more than i miss anyone else. I wish v made our hyderabad trip happen.
But more importantly as of now, I'll make Ur dreams come true in every way i can. I'll bear ur engineering spirit and execute everything within my span of control.
I love You... Continue to love me. Please be there for me. Let me feel u inside me as always. I can never forget any single thing u said. Tears don't make me weak but they stir up our glorious past and make me reminisce . I'll be ur hero in everything else too. Cant forget having heard it from your mouth that i inspired u. I never felt gr8 when so many significant others complemented me. but wn u said "machan nee weighttu da.", right that moment i felt gr8. to realise that u certify me so, i dont think i need anything more.
I'll always b weighttu the way u want me 2 b. I will live up to wat u wanted me to do in our final 4:29 conversation.
I'll be anything and everything to make u happy. wherever u r. Just smile and laugh as always.
As and wn there r improvements i'll keep u informed.
The kiss i wanted to plant on ur cheek wn u leave to U.S is still in my lips.
"I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away "
all the songs that i'll never wanna listen to or sing, they just hit my mind so much just because i can associate u with them all.
Dont ever leave me, dont ever go.
I love you.
I always will.
how do u suppose i can survive without you.
i love you.
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?