Friday, June 16, 2006

hey etchai

i know u miss me, we had all the fun too soon, because i had to leave early. i was always jealous of your strength and guts and boldness. why r u crying da, i left u early but i gave you some one else to take care of you who is better than me and dearer to me like u, you know whom i mean, you only knew everything and i told you every thing. you are a tough guy, you have to do what i left behind to do, you have to take care of ma, applu and patti and you are crying, idiot wake up. i am always with you, fulfil my dreams, which i could not do, i am in you, nowhere else. love you etchai as always. next time cheer me up, i can't rest if i keep getting all these sick messages and all these crying messages from all of you. i have to rest some time and i can do so only if you take over from me and stand by me. by the way, don't keep getting sick again, it bothers me, take care, i am watching you, waiting for a real cheerful message from you like you always used to cheer me up when I am down.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?