Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dude...
i still cant believe u r not around. i ask ppl - my mom and sister and yuppie at times - has he really gone? they console me which just means yes. i ask myself - wat do ppl derive out of lying to me? How could he not be around? I hav not gone to Bhai biryani kada in quite a while. I'll do anything and everything u want me to and anything that makes you smile. I really love You da. I cant survive this existence. I feel so numb to things i face. I was on my way back to chennai from tpr. The bus passed thru erode and i asked myself wn do i bring ramesh here and eat Boatti or kodalkari at devi vilas. I just heard u " Devi Vilas Weightt" I know how u spell or pronounce Weighttu. Aen da? Y shd i b orphaned off all my love? U meant all the fun and joy i ever thot a friend could give. Yuppie calls me his brother. What the hell does he know? I cant consider him even a second cousin. But U treated me like someone btwn a brother and a lover. I never felt the necessity of a brother ever since u n i became so close. I got two sisters still but not a brother, other than Gucci. I know u too loved him. I cant believe someone who never had a dog at his place, to the best of my knowledge, could respect mine so much. I remember how protective u were of him when other guys started talking shit. I just miss you...
When and where will i find a sweetie like my Bor, my lover, my WBR?
Remember those rice-grain writing night? We went to college without studying jackshit. I so remember everything. I gained so many acquaintances in ur area jsut because i traveled in ur bus to ur place with u. I still wish v had a stay-over, biryani together and watched some shitty movie of ur "IlaiThalpathi" the exact way u pronounce it.
I'm grateful to u and ur family. They r like family to me too. I cant wait to hug u someday in that world of no-return. I miss You.
give me the times that u should have spent here. I''ll achieve all that u wanted to.
More than ur dreams abt urself, i'll fulfil ur wishes for me and Bijou. I'll never make her cry. I'll always keep her happy. I'll always be what u admired in me. V mutually admired each other, respected our lifstyles, ideologies and philosophies. I'll continue to live life the way u wanted me to.
I love you
I always will
Cant find U around. But i know u can read all this.
I'll meet paatte soon. I'll never leave ur family. I cant fill in ur space even one ppm. but they all mean loads to me. I'll always stay in touch.
Bye 4 now
I love you
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?