Friday, June 30, 2006

Dei...
I didnt wanna stay in chennai on ur birthday without u. I come back home this morning to c an envelope from the courier service u used from my house to send an applic. went to my room n cried my heart out. but all thru yesterday, i did something u would love to hear of me. i really love you Dude. I wanna c u happy. May be i cant c u. but i know u r really happy. i got u a cute gift from Phuket which i and only i shall preserve and cherish in ur sweet memeory. I will always love u the same way. I stand this day listening to songs that relate me to u. A belated birthday dedication is "Only the good die young" - billy joel, not maiden.
i love you Ramesh. I always will. I had certain other things in mind to do but i chose not to cos u know y. but i celebrated ur birthday in a way u'll love.
Always ur lover and brother
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?