Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hi Raja

I treated you as a son for along time as a doting father, though in the last few years I realized you are becoming a man and have your own ideals and beliefs. May be in the last few months I started talking to you as man to man as I could see things I believe, you believed. Now when others talk and write about you, I see how similar you are to me in certain faiths, like shags has written about the beggar and your reaction to what he said. I would have done the same thing as I believed even if there is 1% chance he needed the help, you should do it. I feel proud of you.

I got the cheque from LIC, and what a pain it gave me to receive that money. If you have earned 1 Rs and given me, for me it would have been equivalent to 1 million. Are you trying to square off the account with me, I won’t allow you. I will meet you wherever you are one day and we will be together. Probably, you are trying to beat me in everything, character, behavior, knowledge and earning. I am glad to lose to you in everything, why beat me in the final call ?

……….Applu minus 74 days

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?