Saturday, May 13, 2006

hi ma!!!!
how u doing??? guess i know that anyways!! im prayin, that God has given u all that u need there to keep u satisfied with all ur wishes n wants n keep smilin always!! i donno wat others wud want from u but like iv always wanted, i want u to be happy!!! as long as u r continuing to stay smilin n watchin over me.....il stay in peace!!! its been a very long time since i even wrote anythin in this blog, coz i started believin that u were actually with me all the time takin care of me, like u always did, ur beside me givin all that u ever gave me!!! but today......i missed talkin to u in person, wanna hear u say....."hi babyyyyy!!!" jaan is there anythin that i can do to just hear that ma??? longin for ur hug Amechi!!! was packin my stuff to leave this place forever! got reminded of those days how u wud stop me from goin anywhere out've town n beg me to stay!!! this time ur not there ma, thats y im leavin forever!! will definately come bck sometime just to visit Applu, ma, Gani n patte! don worry il takecare of them for u!! ma trust me, iv been gettin ur signs showin me that u r still keepin up ur promise to keep me happy, thru all means!! im movin on with my life but theres this incomplete feelin all thru out but guess ur some how managin to fill up that gap aswell most've the time some way or the other!! im fine baby.......im doin just fine!! don u ever worry bout me!im a big gurl n i can take good care of myself, if not for me, i wud do it atleast for ur sake! miss u like crazy, can never stop lovin u!!! with all my heart n soul i wish u were here again!!! love ya my Angel!

will always keep ur memories by my side to make a smile appear on my face,
will always continue to look back to see u followin me,
will always hope to beleive that ur holdin my hand thru all the long dark lane,
will always love you unconditionally till the very end!!!

loads n loads of love
always urs....n only urs....
Snow White!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?