Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hi Da.
I'm home alone. Wish you'd come over for a night-stay. I'm calling yuppie over tho. But i'm sure right now that the stay over is not gonna be gr8 cos u n i shared a particular wavelength that no one can even dream of replacing. You will always be my hero. I wish v did make our plans come true- just u n me to some outstation before you left india. I miss you for your style of talking, your tamil and wat not? i miss your everyday sitting by my side, i miss your msgs, i miss phone calls with you. I just so miss you. Want you Da. Back as what yuppie n i call you in our phonebooks. Get back here. buzz my mobile tonight as u reach my place dont ring the calling bell. Standard procedure. this time i'll open the door whenever u come with one word of reprimand. but just turn up. Home alone without you is torture.
Luv
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?