Monday, May 22, 2006

hey,
i hope u know ur the first person im talking to after i got my marks.i just wanted u to know,im so sorry ive let down ur name, my name and our family name,its the worst marks of my life.im ashamed to call myself ur brother.pls look down on me for the last time cuz im never gonna look at u again, im not worthy of it. im not upset cuz i did so badly the only thing i feel bad is its not a shadow of wat u got and ur not here to scold me. im so sooooooory. from now on if anybody asks if u were my brother im gonna say no cuz its an insult to u.i wud be most happy if u never came in my dreams again.i don want to assosiate myself wit u.i cant see ur face again its gonna haunt me forever. im just worthless. i can imagine how bad u wud have felt if u were alive. no wonder u left me. life is most cruel to me. i ve lost everything nobody to support me, everybody to look down on me. i don feel like breathing anymore. ive lost faith in myself also. i swear the least i can do for u is save watever is left of ur name and the only way to do tat is when aybody asks me "are u ramesh's brother?", im just gonna say no. the song of liverpool no longer suits me. when the storm cleared after march 5th i tht i wud see the golden sky but no its darkness all over and whether i like it or not "I HAVE TO WALK ALONE".
bye da and im sorry for everything....i feel u wud made a difference if u were alive...god has taken the wrong person and now everybody wud feel tat.....

Comments:
Etchakala naaye.
Relax! I always feel proud being your brother. Marks dont say it all. Remember i scored only 1210 in my GRE. Yuppie scored much much higher than me by any scale. I know how i prepared. despite u being hospitalised, being by ur side and otherwise at class, i prepared all the very best one could. but my score laughed at me. I couldn't face anyone in class. Thanx to Shags who msg'd every single student i the class, no one ever asked me my marks. Remember i gave my GRE again? I prepared much better but my score was bound to be of the same range so i decided not to get the score. I hope u remember all this. Remember one thing - THERE IS NO QUALIFICATION FOR YOU TO SATISFY TO BE MY BROTHER, other than being my brother. It's no insult to me. Only i know how much i loved you. No matter all the "sweet" names i called you, all that it meant was my sweet brother in its true sense. I really love You. Please relax! remember one more thing - by cribbing about your marks, you make me feel really guilty cos it's all cos i left you! please dont feel bad! I really really miss you already! Had i been there next to you, i may not have guided you, nor would u hv sought but i'm sure u would have scored your true effort. so at least in my GRE score it was cos that season was really screing and yuppie appeared right after that season was over. By the way, parcel wrote in the same season and still scored more than i did. Does that mean my capacity and brains are inferior to his?
U decide whether u still want the identity of being my brother.
Luv
Wam Bam Ram
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?