Saturday, May 20, 2006

Had I known,

I would have got you the FS program for your mobile you asked me,
I would have taken from you the cheat for Music Edit, which you promised,
We could have had kabab dinner in Radisson,
We could have gone for the annual family trip,
I would have taken you to Erode to eat in the new hotel,
We could have gone to Bombay to visit Kannan which I promised to do since your first birthday,
We could have taken a long drive and had the chat which you wanted to have,
You could have stayed little more in the bed between ma and me on 2nd night as I asked you,
I could have hugged you and said you mean a lot to me and I am proud of you and I love you before I dropped you on 3rd morning,
And on 3rd March, begged the Almighty to take me and spare you, you are more dearer to every one else and you are needed more for ma & gani.
Applu…… minus 78 days

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?