Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dude...
Thanks a lot! I'll never forget this favor. I'll live up to your dreams. I'll make u feel good. I'll do all that pleases u in the future once I start earning. I really love you and I'm grateful to u n applu 4 the favor I received last night. All that is left is flight ticket. Of course, that's even more important. Two sources have turned me down. Still hoping. Let me c what god has in store for me towards that. In the future I'll make money enuf to fund others like me. I now understand y u insist so much on charity and philanthropy.
Anyway, otherwise I just feel I need to stabilize a little careerwise. Once I get a decently paying job, I can start planning out on my entrepreneurial dreams. Wish U stood by my side to make BYS enterprises dreams come true!
Miss You too much beyond facing reality. Wish U n i were to present these papers together. Love you da
bye.
Will always be in touch!
Shags

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?