Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dude.........
I hear so many things in my area which i usually call up to tell you and only to hear u laugh out loud. Remember yuppie and i always loved to hear u laugh ur unique way. I did something that u'd love to have seen or hear about. I just so miss you and love You Da. U r a real Sweetheart.
I miss You. Wish I get a job soon to gift u from my first pay. Sigh... U make me feel lame and helpless. I'd've broken free from the ties if u'd tied my hands down but they are cut. I'm impaired. I feel disabled. I need You Around Da. Cant even think u r gone. i cant watch any dappaanguthhu video cos i immediately search for you. Oh, How much u just lovd dancing that way...! Let exams get over, I'm planning to dedicate a night-long koothu. WEIGHTTU KOOTHTHU AS u call it.
Luv U da
Missing you...
Like fish outta water,
Shagman

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?