Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dude...
Going outta town without u is s disgusting. our rotaract trips and erode trip still chill my spine when the thot reaches my brain that u r way too far away from meeting me for another tour ot stay over. forget it. but there's good news for u. All those kids at little hearts will be happy on ur birthday and mine every year from now on. Charity has been something u'd really preached about. I still remember ur having asked me to spare change for that pichkari at nandanam signal. I said these ppl fake it and they dont deserve it. U asked me wat if they dont fake it? wat if it is true? So true - thats y yuppie n i spare change for some beggar or the other when they approach us. And it pays. V did wat v could afford and saved a person in need. And I was in need and Applu has assented. I wish u2 were here so that v could go together. Thailand could b fun. Phuket fish. ha ha. I love You M8. Cant think of going down ECR or to pondy without u around. So damn miss You. I'll stay in touch! i'll keep u informed about everything that's happening to me and Bijou and everyone else u'll wanna know about. Btw, its my sister's birthday today and i miss u cos of the sambar at home. I really wish u were here. And she'll b getting married this yr. 2 bad that i'm no muslim to serve biryaani at the marriage. of course nothing like muniyadh bhai biryaani. he sure will miss u. Anyway... I love u and i wanna spend one day with u here at chennai at ur place. Come back, for Applu's sake. I really love u Dude, no matter how attrocious n notorious ur activities were!
Luv
Shaggy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?