Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ZORRO,

Crumbs of love,
i see me green.
You're a puddle of secrets
death stepped on .
I weep tirelessly.
Then i look,
who are you,
what have you woven me into?

Trials of life.
you've stirred up riddles.
I can see clear now.
you did have your bag of regrets,
but u knew u were caught in the web of monotony.
So u rested..
and hoped n waited for galadriel.

No announcements to the world,i have.
but helplesss pleas only to u.
People are playing tricks.
I have no wish to be part of them.

You wanted me on your path..and u had it
I liked it as much.
I'm still treading.
dont worry my zorro..
This song, no can sing..except the both of us!

- your galadriel..she might just wake up when u give her a sign. keep it going. our telepathy network is active n busy as always..death can't do us apart.
thats why i got back here to give u this song..i got the message that u needed it. read and swim deep in it...cos its in a typical galadriel rime note, can be uncoded only by her Zorro...
LOVE N PEACE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?