Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Morning ma,

How are you today? I went to Coronet juice shop alone today..the place we used to go and make fun of everyone who walked in. I felt like you were sitting next to me having your favorite mango shake. Bro, there are so many things i need to ask you. See me once. See applu once. We are all waiting for that day. I wrote another poem..

As this silnce fills my heart today,
Do you hear my cries from the place you lay,
I wait in this darkness for your touch so cold,
My skin so wet from all the tears that rolled,
Take me away to that place you belong,
You become death to me, why doesn't it seem wrong?

You promised to take me to auf plate biryani kadai once. I m not going there until you take me ma.

Waiting for you,
Sis constantine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?