Sunday, April 09, 2006

MA.....
Everytime i open this blog, i feel like im talkin to u but now some how REALITY seems to be strikin me harder n harder as days r passin by! ur absence is killing me ma....literally! the more i try, the more im hurtin myself! im still tryin to pick up all the peices that i shattered in to n this job looks like its never ending!! i just don wanna stop thinkin bout u.. me.. or rather like u wud call it "US"! you were my only world n u know that very well but now, only after uv been gone for sometime now, im gettin to know your actual world, filled with ppl who u love so much, ppl who love you so much! y did u keep me away from your world ma? y was i ur biggest or probably ur only secret ever? y jaan? did u think i din deserve ur love? is that y u left me....even without a goodbye ma? iv been very disturbed n tired of pretending to be normal....this is too much for me to take ma! plz take me away with you! will u? days seem to be flyin so fast, n we believe that these r the signs for 'The Day of Judgement' its nearin US! which means Death is nearin All of us!!! n this realization hit me only today when i was prayin for you, trust me, i was not scared, instead i was just more than Glad that im gona c u soon, very soon Amechi!!! though u called me ur princess n made our story seem like a baeutiful fairytale, everything right in place untill u were there! its sad the story had to have such a tragic end but im gona change our destiny into 'a dream come true!' will find u soon n will never let go of u ever again Ramesh. and live happily ever after!! with a perfect fairytale ending to it, oh i forgot theres no end to it, just the very begining n there we keep goin on! i swear!

You know i love painting scenaries right, but now iv lost interest in all that, coz....the day seems to have lost its glory n the night has lost its beauty, the moon looks dull n its not the bright shine im used to seeing! now all that ever looked beautiful to me was Your Angelic Face that Glows like the Dawn nd Your mesmerisin Smile...that lit my entire world, that is completely Dark now!!! what is left for me to paint, except for a blank paper full of blood stains on it!!! Remember this poem ma......

"HE CALLS HER 'SNOW WHITE'
A DROP OF HIS BLOOD...
IS ENOUGH TO STAIN HER COMPLEXION!
HIS TEAR WOULD MELT HER COMPLETELY.
N WASH HER PURE AGAIN!" ??????

how can she ever be pure n clear as a snow again without him? for....she will always live stained with blood that bleeds everyday from her heart, through her eyes, not bein able to see him anymore, hear him any longer or feel him near her???!!! give me an answer ma!

Do u remember how we keep talkin bout Linda Goodman's sun signs? i read ur sign again...today! oh God....all thats written there is so YOU ma!! every bit of it is so true!!! n i guess iv seen u n known u so well that i was literally able to see u there in writtin ma! guess i was blessed atleast in that way to have known u more than anybody else! will always be greatful for that jaan! will be countin my days to come n c u soon ma! bless me n give a lil strength to hold on till then ma!

ma.....plz pull me out of this never ending sorrow that i cant help burrying myself into!
dinno i cud even get so helpless without u Amechi?!!!
dying here literally! cryin to myself all along with not one soul to comfort,
need u beside me, really really do!
plz hear me luv!
plz come bck!
plzzzzzz............
bleedin to death,
ur Snow White!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?