Saturday, April 08, 2006

MA...
How you doin today? well....me? u know iv not been the same without u beside me but i have been pushin myself to move on with life, like you always say....." KEEP PLAYING WITH THE MUSIC AND LIFE IS A RHYTHM...YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP SINGIN WITH IT!!!" but ma... days seem to be so long ever since uv not been around n i have so much so much time left...all to myself, but nothing seems to be of any use to me ma?? i am so use to spendin all my days n nights with u, sharin every single thing we do, now anything n everything that i come across seems so incomplete jaan!!! i know u wanna come back to us ma!!! but god's life pattern n his plan for the mortals dont work that way....or duz it? wish it can be possible only in ur case, infact..... what r MIRACLES for,miracles r suppose to happen atleast to one among zillions! y cant it be U? im just dreamin, hopin, prayin, wishin that something might bring you back to us somehow!! living with that only faith every second ma! u always loved the poems that i write for u ya?....i wrote one for you now ma.....

"HEAVEN IS WHERE I WANT TO BE....
AND YOUR THE ONLY SOUL I WANT RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

I HOLD U SO TIGHT IN MY ARM....
AND ME...SIMPLY GAZING AT UR CHARM!

ANGEL....THAT 'IS' TRULY HEAVEN!
AND THATS "ALL"I CAN BE GIVEN!!!"

ma hope u liked it? do let me know! missin you so much Amechi! i know ur always watchin over me n with that belief i will keep goin on. show me the way that leads me to this magical place that u r in right now n promise me to keep me safe with you in that world like u did here! plz don ever hurt us again by leavin like this ma! we love you too much baby! Applu, ma, gani, patte, me, sis n all the other loved ones need you all through out! plz plz stand by us to show us the path to happiness, path that leads us to you! give us the strength to beleive that you r here with us all the time! plz do this one last favour for me? plz ma???

You take good care of urself Angel!
love you always...urs n only urs
lovin...
Snow White!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?