Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ma!!!

Wish i was GOD and had the power to bring Broken Souls together n make it into ONE again!!! coz without u beside us.... we r all in thousand pieces! is there anything that i can do to turn back time? uv always spent most of the time taechin me to live a life that has absolute meaning to it, teaching me what exactly life is all about! n even after uv not been around, u never fail to teach me the right things in life...... one thing that iv learnt now is that "LOVE IS A TREE, THE MORE IT ROOTS IN OUR HEART, THE MORE PAIN IT YEILDS....AND LIFE IS ALL ABOUT PAIN UNTILL WE GET IMMUNE TO IT!!!" im learnin somethin new everyday nd actually this world is NO BIG DEAL at all! this life is just a small train journey nd i believe u just had to get down a lil earlier than all of us..... its not gonna take long for me to reach my destination aswell! i know ur gona be waiting for me there already, will be there soon luv!! i know You are where I belong!!!

GOT TO LEAVE.....
My departure time is already here!
plz hold on.....
my destination duzn seem too far to me!
i can see you standin right there waitin for me!
luv
Snow White.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?