Monday, April 17, 2006

Hi Raja, I thought a lot about my communication through this blog with you, which obviously is one sided. I wanted to know your life with your friends and others in the last four years when you have really started parting with us as a man and started a life of your own. I did not get any information through this blog and on the contrary, It is making others sad and ma does not even see it. Where ever you are, you know how much I suffer, grieve, bleed and keep asking why you, me, ma & gani. For me and ma till our life ends, it is not going to be the same. We really had happy life and I tried and gave you what I did not get in my life. You are part of our life and it is gone forever. My faith is shaken and what is left for is to live only each day and not think about tomorrow. I don’t even have the confidence to pray god for others or for ma or gani, because I am afraid he is just waiting to do the opposite. Believe me, I am even scared to wish my end soon, because the almighty may exactly do the opposite and I am terrified of thinking of years of life without you and losing my dear ones and ultimately left alone to suffer in loneliness. The pain of your leaving us will go only when my end comes.

Atlas shrugged on 3rd March, world did not come to an end, but my world has come to an end. Henceforth, what is between you and me is private

Raja, my dearest, my love and my life, bye forever. Applu

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?