Thursday, April 13, 2006


Hi Raja, I am back, I was not sure, how I will cope up, but nothing has changed, the same Erode, same problems, my observations and thought process were as sharp as ever, time flew. All of them were very understanding. Sponge iron plant is commissioned, where you wanted to go after commissioning. New Camri model was brought for test driving, as usual I could even joke. The car guy explained, the new Camri has a very good Oda Meter, I immediately said, “we need the car with Odum Meter and not with Oda Meter, What a joke ???. Without you, I never even felt like test driving the car. Few things, I used to go only in white cotton shirt, now I went in black, the leg pulling was missing, but time flew. But when I returned to catch my train, there was emptiness in my heart, because I realized, I can still work efficiently but with out motivation and purpose. Morning I was back, I went for my walk, it is time for you to go to college and ask your usual question “When did you come ?” You are not going ask me any more da, no, things have changed, life is not the same again for your applu. …….Applu minus 41 days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?