Wednesday, April 19, 2006

hi mapla,long time,its just ive been busy all these days.....hey i hear news tat this blog is gonna be closed down....i can understand why.....ur not replying.....guess all ur work is done ur gonna finally rest.....have fun.....get some room there for me ready ill be there someday even if its 60 yrs away, ill get there.....anyway before we part forever there is this one special song i wanna sing out to u.....the tune may not be there but i guess u ll know the tune.....here it goes.......


There's no one in town who i know,
u gave me some place to go.....
i never said thank u for that,
thought i would get one chance......
wat would u think of me now,
so lucky,so strong , so proud.....
never said thank u for tat,
now ill never have the chance......

"MAY ANGELS LEAD U IN",
here u meet my friends,
from sleepless nights to sleepless days,
may angels lead u in!!!!!!!!


hum the tune of "hear you me" and sing it out loud.....this is my song to u.....its exactly what i feel. i hope u remember all the times we spent together....all the vacations....its uncountable....there maybe many ppl claiming to be urs but all tat doesnt set me apart , does it??i swear man i wont make the same mistakes tat u made,u can trust me on that one.....by the way the movie goal was awesome but the end was even better liverpool got snubbed.....i thought abt u then and wondered wat u would do if u saw tht movie....would u tear the screen ?:-).....dey im not able to be myself over the last few days since u left me and went off somewhere....im not able to go near applu or amma i seem to get visions of u and me together....its kinda disturbing so now ive become sort of a reserved person but dont worry it ll just take time to erase all tat and get back to myself.....right now im listening to the music in armageddon and crying out to myself.....im all alone.....how u wud have loved tat song.....u know wat for so many days after 3rd and 4th of march i didnt all tat bad and all only today now tat i know i can never speak to u again is when its really hurting.....those two days have made a permanent stain in the hearts of all who experienced ur love and ur mere presence.....trust me eventhough u died a horrible death it was a hero's death if not for the world atleast to me ur my hero and u always will be.....as applu always said his world came to an end 3rd march even im starting to feel tat true happiness for me ended tat day but one thing i know i have a life of darkness ahead of me and many ppl derive their happiness frm me like they did for u.....i trust u havent seen this world enough so i know u ll join us in a few days as someone new.....just seek me out when u realise its u.....we could have had a great life together.....i bet u would have been thrilled to meet a new face :-)......i just dont have the heart to stop writing on this last message of mine.....im sorry i cant hold back my feeling any more.....pls da come back....come back to ur brother.....pls.....ive stopped believing in god i hope u know tat.....i only believe in u now....ur the god for all of us.....ok da i guess its over....i just dont have the heart to say bye but i have to u selfish *******.....im sorry.....ok pls do one last thing for me pls give me the chance to meet u once i reach tat big home in the sky atleast then i wanna spend a life time with u....pls da my only request to u....ok da for the last time from ganesh bye bye.....my love for u will be forever even though death has separated us.....good night and sweet dreams and god bless u who ever he is.....
P.S:- ill take care of the pent house and one more thing "I KNOW EVERYTHING", ur secrets are safe with me......ciao

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?