Monday, April 03, 2006

Hi Ma!!!

what am i doing here right now, at this time?.....well Do u know what day is today? today is 3rd!.....its been exactly a month ma! nd im already half dead!!! how can days fly so fast? it seems like yesterday.... i saw u smile, heard ur voice!!! everyday has been so hard n it seemed like movin a mountain of pain. so scared of tomorrow, im growin weak evey sec without u!! y did u leave without me? wasn i a good friend to u? wasn i ur best friend Amechi? we shared everything from mornin till night, y did u take this alone by urself? u know il do anything for u! these days without u dont seem real to me! infact nothing seems REAL to me without u! plz give me back the meaning to my life! plz come ma! cant u see me cry? cant u hear me plead??!!! i will wait, no matter how long it takes!!! let it be a month, a year, watever!!! i will see u jaan, i will see you soon!

missin u so badly ma!
luv
Snow White!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?