Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hi ma!!!

how u doin? i havnt written in the blog for quite sometime now, and u know the reason. but i never stopped talkin to u ma. like u wud always say.....the moon wud carry all my messagas to you every day.....i kept talkin to the moon nd i cud see u swingin to n fro from the stars to the moon all night long!! how beautiful that world of urs look from here!!!i was gazin at it and noticed its beauty with awe.....that wasn there ever before n now its got the glory only because....You are one among them now! there u go......like u always use to do......leave "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MARK" where ever you go!!! ma guess wat?....iv met all your frenz,they r all so lovin n understandin! i am into ur world like u always promised to do so! trust me.....im not alone! this seems like ur blessin in disguise to me! thanx a million for takin care of me like u always did Amechi! but still, more than anything.... its the belief i have that ur watchin over me n seein all this from this heaven of urs....i continue to walk forward......!

"i live by faith and not by sight.....
whether i see you or not,
my heart will never cease....
to care and love you this much!
till my very last breath!
and that is 'a promise' i make...
from the very depth of my heart!"

its real, very very real!!
with all my love n care....
Snow White!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?