Friday, April 14, 2006

Hey,

Somehow yesterday I couldn't see you in the beautiful full moon like I did the last time. But I saw you somewhere between the three stars..smiling at me. We were there. You were smiling at my tears..Sigh, what pleasure you get out of it. You asked me so many things. You got me thinking,like always. I keep thinking you are not ok wherever you are cuz you don't have us to take care of you. But I guess you would have made new friends with that magnetic personality you possess. Your silence speaks volumes to me but he doesn't hear you. He doesn't even hear me. As I told you last night, I will wait. I have been thinking so much for the past two days..Feels like I ve been enlightened. Like its a new life.New me.
I saw "dishum"..You would have made so much fun of it..Sad movie ma. Do you remember the "poems" in 12th std..Rads and I? Lol, funny times..Remember our first walk? Everything is vivid in my mind. We are going to keep you alive.Just hold on. See you tonight.

Love you,
Sis constantine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?