Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hey Etchai

I hear you da. My life was short and beautiful. I had everything. Great friends, applu and ma no one can get, and more than anything else, you as my bro. Greta times and many things between you and me. I know all my secrets are safe with you. Now beat me in everything. I left you for everybody else. I am at peace because you are there. We will meet sometime, somewhere and you will know it is me. I might not have told you, but you meant a lot to me. We are lucky to be brothers and I don’t see many like us. Cherish my memory and don’t lose your great confidence. You can beat all. I am leaving ma and applu to you to take care, they need you badly and give them hope and happiness. Let me be a sweet dream for you. Surely, we will meet some time and only you will know it is me. I have left everything to you, bye you mad dog.
You are the only idiot, I shall have as my bro, that is a promise I will keep.

I sign off as Ramesh, your most dearest and closest.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?