Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bro,

Listen real close, enough of this stupid game. Just come back. I am going through a very rough time. And it won't be fine till you talk to me. Everyone asks me to "move on". What does that even mean? Do they know how much you mean to me, how much i miss you? No one does. Or maybe they do. But do they know how much sadness there is inside me? Inside us?
You know what he is saying, Bro. You are hearing all of it. Will he see me? I will wait as long as it takes. I can't see him in pain because of me and you know that.
It's been just too long since you spoke to me. It feels like the world around me is moving, people saying and doing things and I m stuck here, in this pool of blood..i m not getting that hand I want, to lift me up. Give me the strength to get up.

Love you,
Sis constantine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?