Friday, April 07, 2006

Bro,

I spoke to Applu today. I feel like I have known him for ages..It felt like I was talking to you. I know you are in him. He misses you ma. We all do. Give him and all of us the strength to carry on. Only you can do that. Tell us you are fine. Give us that sign. I worry about you too much,bro..You know i always have. "Minnale" came on TV a few days back, your favourite movie ma. Everything reminds me of you. Everyday I thank you for being a part of my life..You will always be that part of me. I have my university viva on monday. Stay with me like you did for my exam 2 days back. Just keep smiling, thats enough. You speak so much when you don't say anything. But you never answer my questions.

Love you,
Sis Constantine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?