Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bro,

I just saw your bus pass with your picture..yeah, the one you gave me when i tied you a rakhi the first time. You had nothing to give me so i asked you to give me anything to remember you by and you gave me your bus pass...how thoughtful of you ma.You came to see me on my birthday and you hugged me..Bro, if only i had known that was the last time you were going to hug me i wouldn't have let go of you. I have two exams tomorrow and i havent touched my books as yet. You wished me luck for every single exam,bro. I can't write my exams without that and you know it. I want a sign from you ma. Wish me luck. Please. You know whats happening here. You know how much i need you right here. MY only bro...

Sis constantine..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?