Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bro,

Done with my exams..finally. You were there when I wrote them so I don't have to tell you how they went. Thought my heart would feel lighter after the exams, it only got heavier. Lol, today I saw those guys in coronet juice shop. The ones we make fun of..Who ll ever laugh for anything like that but us? I couldn't laugh today, Bro. Not without you. I have to wear a mask when I am at home, when I am at college. Faking smiles, conversations. But I do have some people who take me for who I am.
Went to the tailor a couple of days back and I got remimded of the time you yelled t him..Lol. I will NEVER forget those days, Bro. And remember what we spoke about today..

Love you,
Sis constantine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?