Friday, March 31, 2006

when this blog thing was started i tht it was a waste of time. now look at me, im filling it in almost everyday. its the only way i can talk to u but u dont reply. like i have a choice.hey can u hear me sing the song "hear you me" almost everyday. it suits exactly the betrayal u did to me and to all.how does it feel up there. what happens to all the memories, do they wither away? are u asleep always or can u see everything without being able to talk to us. uve got me even more curious about death but dont worry i wont do anyhitng dumb, i wanna see my life through, i wanna see everyone happy again like u were here. are u seeing all this. pls tell me how does it feel after ur dead, pls tell me. maybe ill write it down as my next book. reply atleast once.......

ganesh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?