Monday, March 27, 2006

"i didnt do it, it must have been saniyan". c'mon blame it on me again. i havent heard that sound in 27 days.i think its time i tell you the truth, i ate all three toblerones. is that why u got angry and left??? has there been a single day in my life in which i havent been called a echai kalai, now uve left me cry in ur memory and happiness in our family has become a distant hope. i hope ur happy now???how come u told all ur friends tat u liked me so much and never said a single word of affection to me???atleast now i have to tell u,"i know everything".there is nothing more to say, u urself should be knowing all the changes in my mind,heart,dreams and desires. hope ur happy, u had more than 1000 ppl crying for u on 3rd and 4th of march. and btw kalvanin kadhali was great movie u would have loved it. i know i promised to beat u in all aspects of life and break all the records that u set.but the boards didnt go off as i expected. because of what?? cuz of u ,u cheap selfish excuse of a brother.dont worry da ill beat u in life and achieve whatever u aspired to do. i know its hard but ill give it my best go. just give me courage and focus to take care of everybody.........ill get back to u later.

ganesh(echakala)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?