Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hi Ma!!!

its me.... u know me!!! u are everything i ever dreamt of.... bout how a perfect humanbeing should be, how a son should be, how a brother should be, how a friend should be, not only that u also knew how perfectly u can be a true love!!! has anybody seen u so deep??? does anybody know u so well??? has anybody seen u smile, laugh, cry, being angry, being so patient, polit, kind, lovable.....the list can go on! i guess i have! thank u for being there when i needed u, thank u for all that uv given me!! but ma..... what do i give u in return??? y did u leave without askin me for anything at all?? but i guess i know what is it that u wud want from me? i will always live my life with a smile that expresses all the joy we've shared together, spend my time dreamin bout all the time we've been together n will Believe that ur always there beside me no matter wat!!! like uv always promised me!! thank u for being there my angel!! ma..... im missin u so much!!! im only prayin n hopin i see u soon! i know u have a lot've work to do there nd thats y u had to leave in a hurry but will surely wait for the day i get to see u n tell u how much iv been wanting all those times i spent with u. i really wish u u hear me now.....please come back as soon as possible! im so lost without u! Applu calls u 'RAJA' n u r indeed truly "THE KING OF ALL HUMAN HEARTS AND THE RULER OF LOVE ITSELF!!!"

ps: ma.... remember we saw the movie "a walk to remember"??? i just saw the movie again! missin u so much! please takecare jaan!


with all my love, urs n only urs...
snow white!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?