Thursday, March 30, 2006

Born to be a Star

Hey my lovable Bro,
why did you do like this. .. . Any prob with me da. I knew that you liked me a lot.But only on 3rd nd 4th i came to know how much you love me through your friends.I will never forget the moments i shared with you . . . right from starting. . . motor cycle game, dark room, hide nd seek, the night chats ,cards, the farud we use to do while playing cards, dinner at GRT grand(OC soru),Cool Cats,pleasent eve in beach,bajji, your funny kiddings on me with your machan, the eve in sarang, the night we went to pickup akka in airport, that dubai joke,the eve we went to anna nagar, the messages we both were doing, your kiddings with that guy(....a)that night you asked me to stay but i was unlucky to do it da,the film s we went E 20 U18, thirupachi, ....your lovable wordings to me....." I love you sis ma", lovely
cousin, none of the bitch can before her(u told to ur friend priya)fav sis, . . . . will take me to h. . . ,d......., dhaba,the promises u made me. . will be with me till my marriage, abt that p...., nd abt v...., nd u told will were kappu even when u go to US . . . but now u removed it nah.....i pray to god you must come again in my life as my child..... i promise u will name my child as Ramesh...none knew how close we were da......
i miss you lot.........nd i love you da bro........plz come back again........ i know u will do it for me....(ur true on me will make you to do it)

with lots of luv

vidhya(sis ma)

Comments:
VIDHYA... ganga here. just dropped in to give u some love and peace from my side..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?